Who cares about guns?

Who cares about guns?

by digby


I keep hearing from various folks that Clinton is an inauthentic, cold, emotionless, calculating robot who is hardly even a human being much less a person to whom a normal American could relate. She doesn't seem any "colder" than Obama to me, but then that's usually seen as "coolness" in his case and is widely considered an asset so I guess it really  is a matter of perspective.  Whatever. I don't know about her deepest emotions (or any politician's)  and frankly I don't give a damn.

But it does seem to me that she is serious about taking on the gun issue, which I think is important. Her comments today were about the shooting in Virginia were quite emphatic:

On the right we've got Limbaugh saying that journalists should be packing heat. Not kidding.